Thursday, May 8, 2008

simply blogging

How nice does it feel to actually be thinking that i do not have to skip much classes anymore.Cause i dont have anymore classes to miss..except for next week monday and tuesday morning class.
Unfortunately, by thinking that way, it also means that my exams are drawing nearer and nearer. Ooooohhh..i just hate that feeling.
Also, thinking like how im supposedly to be enjoying my holidays after the exams is a great relieved, but instead, the 'smart alek' me have to apply for an internship and work for the next 3 months!
However, as it gives me a good experience..hmm..i guess..why shouldnt i?
So, why am i up now and why am i blogging instead...Cause im making up for loss time and supposedly to be studying as i will be going out tomorrow..however, boredom overwhelmed me and here i am!
So, for shopping tmr, I have to constantly tell myself..


I SHALL NOT SHOP MUCH
I SHALL NOT SHOP MUCH
I SHALL NOT SHOP MUCH.


I was at the flea market, Curve, last weekend while Louis was at Borders.(HE was waiting for me)..i was just there for about 20 minutes and i manage to buy some leggings there. That was really quick and i felt slightly guilty about it. Alright..i hope this will not happen to me tmr. It will cause a lot of damage to my wallet. THen, when that happens, i have to try to claim it from my financial provider! (wink...u know who u are)

Ok then, think i better get going. Err...somehow, im feeling sleepy already. I wonder how was karaoke session today.

STOP RIGHT NOW!THANK U VERY MUCH, I NEED SOMEBODY WITH THE HUMAN TO-U-CH. HEY U ALWAYS ON THE RUN. GONNA SLOW IT DOWN BABY GONNA HAVE SOME FUN.

keke...u are gonna kill me when u see me on Monday right? that is if u read this by then..haha!

No comments: