Friday, June 20, 2008

Sharon's bday and Matthew leaving!

yes! and i survived another week of work. Tiring and dead after such a long day at the office. Good thing i was looking forward to dinner with college friends that it didnt really matter if i was tired or not.
However, as our intention of meeting up was to celebrate Sharon's birthday, and Matthew leaving to Australia in July, it was a happy-sad meeting up.
So, yes, we went to Chillis, MidValley for dinner and we couldnt really sit and talk a while longer cause there were other ppl waiting for a place sit.

We ended up doing alittle shopping and walking aimlessly instead.


Mun Yee and Sharon(The birthday girl)



Matthew(whom lost some weight) & I


Wei-I and Seak Ling


Gideon & Gavin




So, hopefully we will be able to catch up again before Matthew leaves to Australia.
Btw, shopping sale has been great and i have been spending on shopping too much again.
Will not buy any more clothings for the next few weeks. I hope..

No comments: