TGI Fridays...
Well, most people prefers Chillis and some people prefers TGI Fridays. But i would definitely think it all depends what kind of food u would like to have.
Louis and I recently went to TGIF for lunch. He decided to order a set meal, and I, couldnt settle for anything much, decided to have JAck Daniel's burger. Boy, did i not regret!!This is the baked cheese macaroni.
I think the calamari might just taste better.
Louis' pasta. He was craving for pasta.
This is my Jack Danial's burger. Its so delicious.
Thinking about it, just makes me wanna go back there and order another burger.
Even Louis cant resist. Can u see him eye-ing my food?! ;-)
2 comments:
the burger looks pretty good..
BUT will you look at the amount of grease on that thing?!?
okayhhh i'm just saying...*whistles*
and how come the macaroni is in a square shape??
its not grease, ok?!..it is juicy...U dont make a person guilty after eating it, ok?!
it is like..cheese,and the macaroni is compressed inside. SOmething like that.
Post a Comment