Not back from any holidays...but back from the torture period..assignment due date!
Well, it has been pretty stressful with the assignment that i had to complete by Mr Gavin.
Finally, Aiwei and I hand the assignment in on Monday..and it was a relief man!
Well, an update!
Let's start with last weekend, I decided to follow some friends to watch Tropic Thunder at Midvalley Megamall.
Did any of u guys said the movie is hilarious?! Well, its not. Its plain dumb, pathetic and silly. The over exagerated movie, is supposedly to be funny. Hmm, even i laugh at silly movies, thought that movie is just TOO silly to laugh. It reminds me of those "Scary movies 1, 2 , 3 and 4". So, if u think the Scary movie is hilarious, then, probably u would love this better!
One more thing, abt the Tropic Thunder...do u know that Tom Cruise acted in the movie? Well, when I was watching it, i did not realise one bit, until the very end of the movie when they were introducing the actors in the movie.
Probably 25 years ago.
25 years later.
See any resemblance? Taking a closer look this time, i think it kinda looks like him. He should dress like this in future if he doesnt want the paparazzi to be able to recognise him. I bet he can pull it off!


No comments:
Post a Comment