Well, Kristyn was supposed to join Shamay and I for breakfast at La Bodega, Bangsar, last weekend, but instead, she woke up at 7 something to sms me and say that she wont be joining us as she rather sleep...Hmmm...'What la, Kris!'
So, anyway, Shamay stayed over at my place, and we went to La Bodega to have the 'Big Breakfast' the next day..
Shamay and I talked about the portion of food at La Bodega and we concluded that it was not such a BIG breakfast..I mean, we ate, until we dont feel hungry, but not stuffed. So, probably if we ever go to La Bodega for breakfast again, we will definitely be trying something different.
I just like this picture.
The both of us.
"Shamay, do u think with the background of the picture, and if i tell my friends that i went to Australia and took this, do u think they will believe me?!" (refering to the picture above) i said
Shamay replied "yeah, i think they might..."
After breakfast, we went to do some shopping. It was a banglo which was rented to some bloggers selling clothes online. I was supposed to collect some clothes from Autumn Closet (a blog) at the banglo, but ended up going inside and did some shopping too. Well, nothing much, just got myself a belt and tights..Shamay bought some dresses too! We werent there for too long. Just about an hour plus, i think...
Then, feeling thirsty, we went to Bangsar Village, Marmalade...
Ok, i know i said THIRSTY...but just look at the apple crumble..WHO can resist this oh-so-delicious apple crumble? Hehe...Shamay and I just couldnt. We were contemplating if we should order salad, or the apple crumble. But we finally decided to just order the apple crumble.
Shamay and I
Marmalade is nice except for the not so funny waiter. Should go there again, and Shamay, u should try the salad the next time.
The not so funny waiter...hmm, just thinking about him makes me crinkle my nose. His 'jokes' are lame...and he is just so annoying. Sigh, so anyway, i will not go there, or else, its gonna tick Louis and Shamay off!...Cause i couldnt stop talking and complaining about him! ahaha..
Its Christmas eve and i better get ready for dinner. Merry Christmas everyone and have a happy new year.
Love, hugs and kisses..
No comments:
Post a Comment