Alright, since i have nothing much to do, let me just update what have I been doing today!
Morning: Gym. I went for the RPM class which was the cycling class. Man, it was exhaustin and i was sweating like hell! U wont imagine!
Then, the excitement begins. I went bag hunting at One Utama!!
Ok, i walked into quite a few shops until Louis was like... "Can we go? Im very tired!" I went into Charles & Keith, Braun Buffel, DKNY, even Vincci, etc...but I found NOTHING! Nothing suitable! Ahh....how annoying!
At least my sister in Australia is such a sweetheart and promised to keep a lookout if there's any branded bags on sale, and will help me to get it if it's cheap!
Night: Had dinner at Pantai Seafood. Hmm...yummy-licious. Jocelyn would loved to join us! Came home right after dinner...and i have no idea wat to do! Ok, guess im gonna go watch some anime now. Haha...i know..anime..wat on earth am i doing or thinking! out of my mind!
No comments:
Post a Comment