Sunday, November 22, 2009

a quickie break...

A quick update before i continue with my assignment again..So today...i guess i was bored, and decided to remove the lamp shade on top of my ceiling. The lamp shade makes my room a little gloomy and so i didnt like it. Climbed on the chair..took out the light bulb first..Manage to take the light bulb out. I couldnt fix it back. Struggle with it a little, and the light bulb was hot too (cause i just switched off the light), and..so, i quickly fix it back. Unfortunately, i did not fix it properly, the light bulb went crashing down to the floor. "Crap! Now i have more work to do!" So, I had to sweep the floor, vacuum my room..and then, i stand on the chair again to try to remove the lamp shade. Thank goodness my effort was not really put to waste. I manage to remove the lamp shade, change to a brighter bulb, and voila!


And so my room is much brighter now! And im happyyy...! Although i broke a light bulb, and cut my finger too!


Lastly, a random picture of jelly sweets...I know..snacky person i am! I dont have it everyday, ok? I just like sweets in jar..! So colourful!


No comments: