Thursday, December 31, 2009

unhappy new year!!

Well, I have been taking pictures at my aunt's place from christmas eve onwards. I must say, it is very different compared to how i used to celebrate christmas back in Malaysia. So soon, and it is new year eve tomorrow.
Another emo day for me..
Someone says, it is a must to celebrate with your love one on new year's eve and when the clock strikes 12 on new year's day, u turn to your love one and kiss him; whispering 'Happy new year' to each other.

This year, my new year will be at my aunt's place. I have no mood whatsoever to do anything, to be honest. Probably just bum around in the house.. Sigh, im probably the grinch and what do u call a person who hates new year?

Anyway, will update photos tomorrow, alright? Happy new year, everyone! Its 2010!

1 comment:

aiwei said...

awww bigfathuggss..!think of it in the positive way michelle..at least ur still celebrating it with ur family..whereas the homeless...or those in shelters...they have no one...so cheer up alritey! xoxo!