Friday, February 12, 2010

reminiscing..



Had a sudden moment of Shamay..and I remembered how she called me in the wee hours of the morning just to wish me 'safe trip' when i was leaving to UK. Hearing my voice on the phone when she called me and how she can hear I was sobbing on the other line, she sob with me too although she was all the way in Australia..Shamay; my kindergarten friend, and although we dont keep in touch that often, but we still have random moments where we think of each other. 
When we meet...haha...we can really talk and there's no such thing as awkward moment at all. Even to an extend where some friends wouldnt wanna go out with us because they are afraid of interfering our moment of 'together' as if we are dating! How funny is that May and I have our individual close friends, but from out of that circle of close friends, we hold close to each other.

May, its a pity we didnt take much pictures together..and we do not look our very best at some pictures too! Till we next meet again, we should 'dress up' and have dinners and take more pics too, ok? Love ya!


Told you some of the pictures dont look really good. Like this picture does not enhance my figure! ;-)

Remember Marmalade? And that annoying waiter.... -__-


P/S: To my other good and close friends, dont jealous ok? I love u ladies and gentlemen. All of u are in my heart too! And to the boyfriend, dont jealous too, ok? Ure in my heart too..never forget about u! Miss you guys loads. Have a wonderful Chinese New Year and Happy Valentine's Day to everyone..Hmm, someone's birthday is coming up too...I wonder who.. ;-)


No comments: