Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Holiday!

Continuing from my previous update, sleeping does not really work. Yeah, of course the next day u will feel nothing or better, but trying to sleep is the hard part. Tossing here and there. Had to sms Val and bug her. Well, she has pretty good suggestions like count sheeps. (So Mr. Bean)
Val has creative and funny ideas especially the way to handle my students. keke..

I love this week...i have 5 days off!!...from college..not including i skipped class today.
I even have the time to stop and think...
"Hmm, what should i do now."hehe...
Argh...Shamay msged me online just now..but i was busy watching Ghost Whisperer that i did not even realise she msged me. I finally finished watching Ghost Whisperer Season 2. It is so nice!So gonna get Season 3. My sister's bad influence. Sigh...
I woke up this morning and had this urge to eat Thosai!!Called Val, woke her up
'Breakfast time. Wake up'
'hmm.....ru serious?!'
'Uh-huh..will pick u up at 10.15'
'Make it 10.20'
What happens after breakfast seems a little blur to me. All i remembered was going for Yoga. I mean that is all i want to remember. hehe...
Ok, think i will be going out for dinner tmr. SUshi..here we come!!...Cheers

No comments: