Thursday, March 13, 2008

not much ado..

I know that i have not been blogging often enough. Sorry to my fans who reads my blog(hehe)..
For a start:
Confession #1: I skipped class today.
Confession #2: I overspend my money and bought too many clothings.
Confession #3: Been eating too much lately.

So, as i heard from Aiwei, thank goodness i did not attend class today as the afternoon class ended half an hour after class started.

As, for buying too many clothings, Louis and I made a deal. We are tryin to see how much we spend and to see if he spends more money on bicycle or do i spend more money on shopping in a month.Damn, i hope he buys more new stuff now!
So, yoga was really tiring but it made me sweat out.So, that was good..Now, think i will have an early night as i gotta teach tmr in the morning. Yawn..nightie..

No comments: