Saturday, August 23, 2008

20's crisis.

Yes, i know how this may sound the fact that i am going through a 20's crisis.
I feel a little dull, nothing much interesting to do besides my daily routine of working, yoga, shopping and eating. Nothing much interesting that i have been doing.
I guess i need something much more interesting or crazy to do.
For a start, I need to restyle my hair and maybe colour my hair too.
But my hair is alittle too short to do any restyling. Well, not TOO short, but slightly above the shoulder lenght.
And then, i was talking to Val the other day, and i think that we should shave our hair off in that case, and probably donate our hair to the needy.
Val was not 'very helpful' cause she just told me, i can shave, and she will just stand and watch. Just maybe we should do something crazy Or go through bungee-jumping?
I have this urge of spoiling myself and i think i will most probably get myself an expensive purse or handbag.
See what i mean about the 20's crisis and on top of all these, im just broke?!
Anyway, i think this is just a phase which i will get over it immediately i do some of the stuff that i wanted. Like for example, pampering myself to something nice! and restyling my hair. That's all. And i think i will be back to normal again.

Anyway, i discuss with Louis, and we will definitely be doing something more intersting tomorrow. Well, i guess not crazy interesting, but at least, something off our routine.
Maybe bowling, or rock climbing. Yay!
Looks like i should sleep soon. Its almost 3am and i am getting sleepy.
Will update u guys soon. I will be going for some Japanese buffet tomorrow too. Hehe..cant wait! Will keep you guys updated.

No comments: