I recently found out something about myself, that i have not realised before, until recently.
Conversations...
1st scene..
At the office
(phone rings)..Me: Hello
Caller #1: Hi, can i speak to Ms Lee, please.
Me : Oh, sorry, she is not at her place at the moment. Who is this calling?
Caller #1: This is ..(i cant remember wat)..
Me: Oh, ok. I will ask Ms Lee to call u back.
And there i was talking to my other colleague, Su Ting...
And when Lee came back, i told her, someone called her who's name is Li Ting..
And she was like..." I dont have a friend call Li Ting."
I kept quiet and thought for a while..Then i had to tell her, "im sorry, Lee, i must have forgot. I was talking to Su Ting just now, and i must have gotten confused and combined Su Ting's name with the other lady's name."
2nd scene...
Me: Who is this speaking?
Caller #2: This is Yun Li.
Me: Hi, Yun.......(i forgot wat was her last name). Anyway, the reason im calling is bcs..(i carried on the conversation as usual)
Caller #2: *Laughing* cause she knew i forgot her name just as she said it.
*Names* has been changed.
No comments:
Post a Comment