aiwei has put up 8 posts on her blog this month. and i have not even put up any.
Well, for a start, i guess i am excused for not updating much. I had to send my laptop for servicing. My screen turns blank once in a while, and it is very annoying. So, lets hope it doesnt now. I paid RM95 just to get it check.
Also, i am recovering from the fact that i spend RM500 in just one day on shopping. That kills me tremendously.
Thinking i wont be doing anymore shopping for the next month or so, Louis and I bought tickets to watch Mamma Mia broadway, which costs RM323..
Hence, it is perperson, ok?!...Anyhow, im sure it is worth the money.
I feel like Meryl Streep!
1 comment:
even if ur laptop aint faulty, u still hardly blog soooooo that's not a very good excuse.
the reason why u havent been updating cos ur a LAZY BUM BUM!
anyways, zapping u back into reality, ur michelle tan and not meryl streep!
gosh..i cant imagine u holding a scarve whilst running up the hillside...singing.. -___-
Post a Comment