Friday, May 14, 2010

I. Am. Proud.

Real proud.
Basically, I have an exam paper on the 26th May which is actually a case study. The case study is based on four different sections which are Management Accounting, CRTP, FM and Corporate Governance, Ethics.
Yeah, boring stuff, i know..
We are able to discuss before exams with friends, and bring in a sheet of paper as a guideline. Mind you, it sounds easy, but its not. The case study is 10 pages long, and 4 subjects to put inside the sheet of paper. The font has to be size 12, Arial. Thank God they dint mention about double spacing etc.
So, some friends decided to meet up today to discuss about it, and about 30 of us met up man! Can u believe it? 30! The group was so big that we had no choice but to divide the topics into 4 different groups so that we can discuss faster and more efficiently.

All Im trying to say is that, even when students organising stuff, it will work..what's more 30 of us in a class and presenting man! Like, real presentation. Student dominating! Real proud, as I thought it was really organised and everyone participated in order to do well. So, a pat on our backs.

Ok then..back to studying But before studying, gonna eat something first. Havent had anything to eat yet today...my friends and I ordered kebab. hehehe..Alright will update soon..In like 14 days time, or maybe earlier.

No comments: