Hi everyone!
How are u guys doing and hope everyone is gooood.
As for me, Ive been busy, busy, busy...
Finals are coming and here to stay for a month or to be exact, 28 days.
So, i guess u wont be hearing from me or I wont be able to post up much pictures as I am gonna be pretty busy too. Nevertheless, Im sure Louis is pretty free at the moment, and I am hoping he will post up some interesting pictures on the blog to keep u guys entertained. (He has the Canon D50 and takes wonderful pictures!)
So, before I bid my farewell..let me just post up some yummy-licious food from here and Barcelona too.
Just look at the hot Chocolate. Its so thick, its like literally taking cooking chocolate, melt it and drink it. So, I hope your air liuh melilih too! hehe..Alright then, goodnight people. Its 2.05am here and looks like its gonna be a loooong night for me (or rather morning!)
No comments:
Post a Comment