Tuesday, August 18, 2009

neway, karaoke!

Recently, my friends and I had another karaoke session for Ally's birthday. Well, initially, it was more for an agreement between friends that we should do karaoke session at least once a month to de-stress. So happen Ally's birthday was around the corner, so, we decided to celebrate her birthday as well.
This is the hot mama-sita!
Theresa and I cam-whoring while the others were singing!

Louis getting jiggin-wit-it on the chair. tsk, tsk..

The birthday cake!
Ally blowing off the candle but forgot to make a wish. :-/


Coincidently, Yun Shyan was wearing the same shirt too! Well, not really the same shirt, but same number?! Louis did not wear the same shirt. Hmm...

So, i guess, he was a little upset! (Im sorry, Louis if u think this picture is hideous! I cant resist. Its too funny and i cant stop laughing at it each time i see it!)


Nate and Ally.

The 3 musketeers. Yun Shyan, Meng Yew and Hoe Seng.

The Port Dickson trip is yet to come, ok? Be prepared for more amazing pictures. ;-)

No comments: