Friday, August 7, 2009

random-ness

Hey there! Sorry for the long delay and abandoning the blog. Ok, so this post is about random moments i had with my cousin for her 6th years old birthday which we had dinner at Super Tanker, The Bukit Utama club.
Mind you, for her age, she is super smart, mature and clever to post for pictures. Can cam-whore with me and ask me to pretend...

This is her doing the indian dance. She told me to follow her and do apa-nene. I said, "No, u do it! I cant do apa-nene!"

My cousins. Racheal and Olivia.

She said..."Let's pretend to drink milk bottle!"
"Let's act fierce!" (She does look fierce and i look rather pretentious. Hehe)

**********************
And so, Shamay went back to the place down under. I am grateful that we manage to spend some time together although i was kinda busy working too.
And believe it or not, we have not been taking any picture together since 1 year ago. This is like...the first!


Thanks May for the time u have been there and im glad we were able to spend some time together. Really great that u manage to come back this trip, and i hope to see u real soon! Love u and take care always! xoxoxo

P/s: I hope u are using the mug!

No comments: